Reflective tape plays a role in reminding and warning, widely used in traffic and outdoor advertising field. The advantage is high visibility, long service life, waterproof, good viscous. Its validity up to 7 years, which helps it to be the first choice of traffic sign and outdoor advertising.
PVC or PET
Micro Prismatic, Glass Bead, etc.
Construction of Temporary Signs, Road Signs, Road Safety Barrel, Road Cone, Retro- reflective Markings of Carriage, Car Licence Film, Outdoor advertising, decoration, etc.
White, Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, F.yellow or customized
shrinked for each roll and packing in paper carton or customized
Changsha Running Co.,Ltd is one of the largest supplier and exporter of reflective material which widely used in traffic and outdoor advertising field. After 10 years' development, we gain reputation from customers in America, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Europe, and we sincerely welcome you to join us. Thank you !
Why choose us ?
1) More than 10 years experience on reflective material
2) OEM/ODM available
3) Any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours
4) Well-trained & experienced sales to solve your problems timely
5) Low MOQ for starting business
6) Free sample to check quality
7) A variety of payment methods available
8) Timely and actively after-sale service
1. What is MOQ? Random color, no MOQ. Customized color&size.
2. How to get a sample? The sample will be sent to you after the freight fee paid.
3. How to save sample cost? After you place an order, we will return the freight fee to you.
4. Do you inspect the finished products? Yes. Finished products will be inspected by QC before delivering.
5. What's the payment terms? T/T, L/C, Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal, ESCROW, etc.
6. What is sample time and production time? Sample: within 7 days. Production time: about 20 days, depends on the quantity.
7. How to deliver? Sample by air(DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT) and large cargo by sea.
8. How to place a order? 1) Place an order with sales; 2) Make advanced payment for deposit; 3) Sample making for confirmation before mass production; 4) After sample confirmed, mass production starts; 5) Goods are finished, QC to inspect the finished goods; 6) Inform buyer to to pay the balance; 7) Shipping and delivery.