Music director plastinated body for medical plastination museum and body world exhibition shows dissection of female head and neck, chest cavity, back, upper and lower limb, etc. Female, accurate posture and range, natural and harmonious facial expression, fine anatomical technique.
Plastinated Body Details：
Music director plastinated body
1. The head and neck show the branches of the facial nerve (temporal branches, rami zygomatici, buccal branches, marginal mandibular branch, strong branch), facial transverse artery, superficial temporal artery, auriculotemporal nerve, occipital artery, greater occipital nerve, facial artery, internal carotid, auricular nerve, lesser occipital nerve, cervical transverse nerve, lingual artery, superior laryngeal artery, superior thyroid artery, external carotid artery, accessory nerve, supraclavicular nerve, superficial branch, transverse cervical artery, external jugular vein, facial vein, superficial temporal vein, retromandibular vein, anterior jugular vein, parotid gland and submandibular gland.
2. The splanchnocoele shows intercostal nerve, rectus abdominis, intersectio tendinea.
3. The upper extremity shows the brachial artery, median nerve, ulnar nerve, superior lateral brachial cutaneous nerve, medial brachial cutaneous nerve, medial cutaneous nerve of the forearm, lateral cutaneous nerve of the forearm, superficial branch of radial nerve, palmar branch of the ulnar nerve, superficial palmar arch and its branches, common palmar digital nerves and proper palmar digital nerves.
4. The lower extremities showed 5 branches of the great saphenous veins, femoral nerve, anterior cutaneous branch, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, anterior femoral cutaneous branch, infrapatellar branch, saphenous nerve, great saphenous vein, superficial peroneal nerve, intermediate dorsal cutaneous nerve of foot, medial cutaneous nerve of the foot, the lateral cutaneous nerve of the foot, the dorsal vein network, inferior cluneal nerves, posterior femoral cutaneous nerve, tibial nerve, the common peroneal nerve, lateral sural cutaneous nerve, medial sural cutaneous nerve, the sural nerve and small saphenous vein.
Medical teaching exhibition and display science research science education
Plastination is an innovative preservation method of biological tissue, and plays an important role in medical education because of its advantages.
1. Odorless, getting rid of serious irritation because of intense immersion in formalin specimens and bad effect to human health and make the teaching more environmentally.
2. Nontoxic, can be touched directly without gloves when teaching and studying.
3. Clear structure. We can produce a teaching specimen of each system according to the teaching needs.
4. Vivid specimen, strong sense of reality.
5. Using recycled. It will be saving resources to ensure school teaching.
6. Durable. An investment in the long term benefit.
7. Maintenance more convenient. Laboratory technician can repair the specimens according to the instruction of products. Using ethyl alcohol to wipe the stain on the sample and dry in a cool and wind place.
Exhibition and Conference:
Meiwo Science has always been an active participant in medical exhibitions and conferences around the world. By participating in the exhibitions and conferences, Meiwo has reached cooperation agreements or intentions with many customers, meanwhile, we also had friendly exchanges with peers in medical education industry.
Meiwo always believe that all success of our company is directly related to the quality of the products we offer. They meet the highest quality requirements as stipulated in ISO, SGS guidelines and our stringent quality control system.