Fencer plastification of human body provided by Meiwo for medical plastination museum and body world plastination exhibition, shows anatomy of male head and neck, body trunk, upper limb and lower limb, etc.
Fencer Plastification of Human Body Details:
Fencer plastification of human body
1. The head and neck show the branches of the facial nerve (temporal branches, rami zygomatici, buccal branches, marginal mandibular branch, strong branch), facial transverse artery, superficial temporal artery, auriculotemporal nerve, occipital artery, greater occipital nerve, facial artery, internal carotid, auricular nerve, lesser occipital nerve, cervical transverse nerve, lingual artery, superior laryngeal artery, superior thyroid artery, external carotid artery, accessory nerve, supraclavicular nerve, superficial branch, transverse cervical artery, external jugular vein, facial vein, superficial temporal vein, retromandibular vein, anterior jugular vein, parotid gland and submandibular gland.
2. The chest and back of the trunk shows the anterior cutaneous branches, lateral cortex, the medial cortex, the superior gluteal and medial gluteal cutaneous nerves and muscles, and the pectoralis major muscle is padded. The abdomen opens the aponeurosis in the shape of oval and shows the tendinous intersection and rectus abdominis
3. The upper extremity shows the brachial artery, median nerve, ulnar nerve, superior lateral brachial cutaneous nerve, medial brachial cutaneous nerve, medial cutaneous nerve of the forearm, lateral cutaneous nerve of the forearm, superficial branch of radial nerve, palmar branch of the ulnar nerve, superficial palmar arch and its branches, common palmar digital nerves and proper palmar digital nerves.
4. The lower extremities showed 5 branches of the great saphenous veins, femoral nerve, anterior cutaneous branch, lateral femoral cutaneous nerve, anterior femoral cutaneous branch, infrapatellar branch, saphenous nerve, great saphenous vein, superficial peroneal nerve, intermediate dorsal cutaneous nerve of foot, medial cutaneous nerve of the foot, the lateral cutaneous nerve of the foot, the dorsal vein network, inferior cluneal nerves, posterior femoral cutaneous nerve, tibial nerve, the common peroneal nerve, lateral sural cutaneous nerve, medial sural cutaneous nerve, the sural nerve and small saphenous vein.
5. The testis, epididymis and penis in vitro
Medical teaching exhibition and display science research science education
Packaging And Delivery:
Meiwo plastinated specimens has been exported to more than 40 countries and regions around the world.
■ In order to deliver the products in good condition, meiwo packs the products in wooden case and carton, inner side with white foam board. Of course, we are willing to do the package as customers requirements.
■ In order to deliver the products safely and quickly, Meiwo will choose the shipping mode according to the actual situation, such as by sea, by air, by international express (UPS, EMS, FedEx, DHL, etc). Please don’t worry about the shipment, meiwo has our own professional freight forwarders. Of course, designated freight agents are also permitted, please let us know the contact information, we can contact them directly.
Meiwo always believe that all success of our company is directly related to the quality of the products we offer. They meet the highest quality requirements as stipulated in ISO, SGS guidelines and our stringent quality control system.
High quality products and professional services have always been the foundation of meiwo’s survival.
1. Product and publicity picture design
2. Exhibition & museum layout
3. Technical support
4. All the plastinated specimens can also be customized according to the requirements.
1. The warranty time is 2 years from the day of receiving goods day.
2. After 2 years warranty, only charge a cost of maintenance and replacement(including the material fee and travel expense to your site maintenance).
3. 24 hours online, 365 days, timely solution.
4. Telephone visit to get feedback from university to check whether problem or not at fixed period, provide the satisfying services to make the plastinated specimens in good condition.
5. Free of charge training basic knowledge of maintenance and care for plastinated specimens. 6.Provide the one set of operation and service manuals related to products and equipment.